Looking to increase your sales?
Here are the best WooCommerce plugins to boost your sales by 150%.
- Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
- PW WooCommerce Gift Cards
- First Order Discount WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Additional Variation Images Gallery
- Kadence WooCommerce Email Designer
- WooCommerce Login/Signup Popup
- WooCommerce Live Checkout Field Capture – Save Abandoned Carts
- Monster Insights
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
- Site Accelerator
- WP forms
- WPML WordPress Multilingual
- Yoast WooCommerce SEO Plugin
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
#1 Customer Reviews for WooCommerce Plugin
Customer Reviews are as crucial as personal recommendations in any e-commerce business. Over 86% of consumers read reviews before buying any product online.
Customer reviews help a lot in building your credibility and brand value. This, in turn, helps in boosting sales.
WooCommerce also offers customer review feature by default, but Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugins provide additional features such as-
- You can display a review histogram similar to amazon.
- It also sends a review reminder to people who have previously purchased from your website.
- You can also use it to offer discounts to people who leave a review for better engagement.
- You can attach an image to your review for better credibility.
- It also offers Trust badges, Integration with Google Shopping
- Import reviews
#2 PW WooCommerce Gift Cards
Gift cards are one of the most efficient ways to increase your sales organically. 56% of all purchased presents are gift cards as it enables the recipient to buy their own desired gifts.
PW WooCommerce gift cards plugin helps you to sell e-gift cards to your store.
- It is effortless to set up and takes less than 5 minutes to start running.
- Similar to amazon gift cards, the customer can specify the amount, recipient, and message when purchasing.
- It also offers beautiful WooCommerce email templates for various occasions.
- The receiver has to click the link provided in the email to add the gift card to the cart automatically.
- Option for Guest Gift cards.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Pre-Orders Plugin
- Gift Card Admin to view details about individual cards.
#3 First Order Discount WooCommerce Plugin
Gaining new customers is more difficult than retaining old customers. Therefore, offering discounts on the first order placed by a consumer can really increase conversions.
First Order Discount WooCommerce is an amazing and intelligent plugin that allows you to offer discounts to customers and hence enhance sales.
- Choose the type of offer- Free shipping or Percentage of discount
- Set the minimum cart value to which the offer will be applied
- Allow or forbid to combine different offers.
#4 WooCommerce Additional Variation Images Gallery
In the eCommerce industry, it never hurts to increase the visibility of your products and services. The WooCommerce Additional Variation Images Gallery plugin helps you to showcase each of your product variations better.
This may ultimately lead to better conversions and sales. The majority of eCommerce stores use this technique to improve their user experience and grow their business.
#5 Kadence WooCommerce Email Designer
Kadence doesn’t help you to increase your sales directly but it helps in retaining the old customers. It does so by improving the experience of the consumer with custom email designs that stand out from others.
Kadence WooCommerce Email Designer is easy to use, and is integrated with the built-in WordPress template designer user interface:
- It is easy to use and customize.
- You can see live preview so you can see how your changes are going to look.
- It also comes with some pre-built layouts.
#6 WooCommerce Login/Signup Popup
The WooCommerce Login/Signup Popup is a plugin that gives a smooth and uninterrupted shopping experience to your registered users.
They no longer have to go to a separate page to signup.
- Allow signing in using Ajax anywhere in your store.
- Lightweight and easy to set up.
#7 WooCommerce Live Checkout Field Capture
Abandoned carts are low-hanging fruits of your store, and you must capitalize on them. Therefore, displaying a popup when users try to leave your store can help in recovering additional abandoned carts.
Advantages of WooCommerce Live Checkout Field Capture plugin are:
- It is easy to set up, install and activate.
- You can start sending out abandoned cart reminders immediately.
- Its clean code works without affecting your store’s speed.
- Save Abandoned Carts Pro plugin allows you to integrate with MailChimp.
If you are not tracking and recovering your abandoned carts, then you should reconsider it now.
#8 Monster Insights
This WordPress plugin will keep track of all the critical eCommerce data you need at a glance: conversion rate, transactions, revenue, average order value, and more.
- Real-time analytics
- Related products tracking
- Individual customer tracking
Data not only tells you where you’ve been, but it also helps you plan out where you want to go and how to get there.
With the MonsterInsights plugin, you will have all of the information you need to make sure that your eCommerce site is performing as it should.
There you have it! Running an eCommerce site is hard work, but now you have a great list of the best WooCommerce plugins to make it easier for you. Did we miss any of your favorites? Let us know in the comments.
#9 YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
Shoppers can create and share wishlists on your WooCommerce site.
- Add to Cart button on the wishlist page
- Wishlists are shareable via email and social media
- Create multiple wishlists (premium)
Gone are the days of handwriting lists to let family and friends know what to get people for birthdays and holidays.
With YITH WooCommerce Wishlist your shoppers can create and share wishlists quickly so their loved ones are never left guessing.
And, if they’re wanting to treat themselves they aren’t left trying to remember what it was they wanted.
As a store owner, you can use wishlist information to reach out to shoppers about sales on their wishlist items or related products they may be interested in.
#10 Site Accelerator
Site Accelerator is an image CDN and offers image acceleration and editing services.
It hosts your images from its servers, alleviating the load on your server and providing faster image loading for your readers.
- Filters content but doesn’t change the database.
- Currently only acts on images in posts and pages, as well as featured images/post thumbnails via the image_downsize filter.
- It will apply to old posts and new ones alike and can be turned on or off easily.
- If your browser supports the .webp image format, images will be served as .webp
#11 OptinMonster PopUps
OptinMonster is one of the best WooCommerce plugins that converts your site’s visitors into subscribers and customers.
- Coupon Wheel optins you can use to instantly increase your sales and conversions by 40% or more
- Campaign triggers like exit-intent and scroll trigger to get the attention of your visitors at the right time
- Geo-location targeting
- Unlimited campaign customization options
OptinMonster drives lead generation and it works with every major email marketing service out there.
The powerful targeting and segmentation features let you show personalized, behavior-based messages to shoppers in order to get more engagement, conversions, and sales.
#12 Contact Form by WPForms
A contact form plugin is essential for any site, including your WooCommerce store.
You’ll want a contact page for staying in touch with your shoppers, answering questions, and resolving issues, and WP Forms makes that ridiculously easy.
Create simple to advanced WordPress forms like an expert. No coding is required.
- Drag and drop form builder with pre-built form templates.
- Smart survey fields to create user feedback with Likert scales, ratings, multiple-choice, etc.
- Easily create polls and display real-time results on your site.
- Real-time insights offer beautiful reports with the best visualization.
#13 WPML WordPress Multi-Language
If you have to sell your products globally, then this plugin is a must for you. You can run fully multilingual e-commerce sites using the WooCommerce plugin and WPML.
Its key features are given below:-
- Translate all WooCommerce products (simple, variable, grouping, external)
- Easily manage products, categories, and attributes.
- Maintain the same language during the purchase.
- Send email in client and administrator languages.
- Allow inventory tracking without dividing products into languages.
- Run a single WooCommerce store with multiple currencies.
#14 Yoast WooCommerce Plugin for SEO
The list of best WooCommerce plugins cannot be completed without including Yoast SEO.
Yoast SEO for WooCommerce let more people click on your product on social networks. It allows you to display details such as price, shares, and a clear link to your website on Facebook and Pinterest.
Advantages of having Yoast plugin on your website are:-
- Have a navigation path that reflects the structure of your site.
- Generate a cleaner sitemap so that Google can find the information you need faster.
- It removes redundant pages that WooCommerce has automatically added to your site.
- Get real-time suggestions for internal links.
- No more dead links- 404 pages.
#15 Wood Business PDF Invoice & Packing List
Wood Business WooCommerce extension automatically adds PDF invoices sent to customer order confirmation emails.
It includes a basic template, as well as the ability to modify/create your own template. In addition, you can choose to download or print invoices and packing slips for WooCommerce orders.
- Automatically attach a PDF invoice to email WooCommerce of your choice.
- Download the invoice in PDF and packing slip from the Manage Orders page.
- Batch generation of invoices in PDF/delivery notes.
- Fully customizable HTML/CSS invoice template.
- Download the invoice from the My Account page.
- Sequential Invoice Number – Custom Formatted.
Want to get more conversions? Load your speed in 2 seconds, and see your sales soar. ServerGuy offers customized and dedicated Woocommerce hosting services for eCommerce store owners so that their website loads fast and they don’t lose potential customers.
You can increase sales if you have less traffic. You only have to do proper conversion rate optimizations, and the number will increase.
I mentioned the best WooCommerce plugins that can help you to improve your conversion rates, reduce cart abandonment, turn your visitors into buyers, retain customers, and make your store a brand.
Know more plugins that helped you? Leave them in the comment box, and I will add them to the list. 🙂