The Leela Hotel of Mumbai was buzzing with excitement.
It was the occasion of the biggest Magento event of India — Meet Magento Mumbai 2020.
ServerGuy proudly sponsored the event and participated in the event. Mr. Arun Bansal, CEO of ServerGuy, was one of the speakers among the industry experts.
About Meet Magento 2020
Meet Magento is the largest gathering of Magento experts, developers, eCommerce business owners, and merchants. Not only India, but the guests and speakers from all around the globe come to the event to participate.
- 25+ speakers from various fields
- 600+ attendees
- 25+ Business, Technical and Keynote Sessions
- Multiple businesses to display their services and products
- Networking and partnership opportunities
This year, the venue of the event was the Leela Hotel, Mumbai. The programs was of two days, 1 Feb, and 2nd Feb.
Presense of Magento Experts
Various known names of the Magento community were present to share their insights.
Prominent speakers were:
- Vinai Kopp: Magento Master, Magento Trainer, Developer, Consultant, and Author
- Jisse Reitsma: Developer, Founder of Yireo
- Ben Marks: Magento evangelist and noted developer
- Chellyan Pancras: Partner Sales Manager, SEA & India at Adobe
- Marsha Naldo: COO, MageMojo, LLC
- Ravi Trivedi: Founder of PushEngage
- Sergil Ivashchenko: Sr. Software Engineer, Adobe
- Arun Bansal: Founder and CEO at ServerGuy
- Stefan Willkommer: CEO at TechDivision GmbH
- Vikrant Shukla: Business Solution Architect Magento (APAC) at Adobe
#MM20IN and #MMIN20 was on a roll during the event. There were tweets by the guests and attendees every minute.
The attendees got the chance to meet and click selfies with the Magento leaders. The sponsors distributed the gifts and merchandise to the visitors.
We were there with the Stickers and Mugs that we distributed among the attendees.
Moreover, we also did performance audits of the Magento stores.
The whole experience of the event was wonderful and filled with fun and learning.
We got the chance to meet the attendees and make connections. We built relationships and shared ideas with other Magento lovers.
All thanks to the participants for making this event successful. We are looking forward to next year with excitement.