The market is flooded with Magento 2 themes and choosing the right one is not an easy decision. There are so many things that need to be addressed before you choose your perfect theme.
And of course, you can hire a Magento developer to build a magento 2 theme from scratch. But if you don’t have the budget to do this you are just in the right place. We will be listing down 6 FREE and 5 Paid Magento 2 themes for your eCommerce store.
6 Free Magento 2 Themes
Pixtron is a beginner’s friendly magento 2 theme that doesn’t require any programming skills. It is a free, responsive, clean, and modern theme which will compliment any eCommerce store.
You can give your store a unique and creative look using Pixtron.
- Mobile Responsive
- Touch-Optimized Slideshow
- Featured Product List
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
Ketty is a highly responsive theme and will adapt to any gadget of any screen size.
This theme will ensure you get a boost in your conversion by giving your visitors an easy checkout method.
- Features Image Slider
- Configurable Swatches
- Ajax Shopping Cart
- Updated Admin Panel and Checkout Process
- Allows Easy Product Zooming
As the name suggests, Fashion is a beautiful Magento theme ideal for an online store selling fashion items like clothes and accessories.
This magento 2.0 theme allows you to easily change the layout and modify the functionality of your website. It gives your eCommerce site both ease of use and flexibility.
- Multistore & Multilanguage Ready
- Countdown Timer Feature
- Supports Third Party Blog Module
- Offers Product Slider
4. Ves Kasitoo
We had to mention Kasitoo on our list of Magento 2 themes. This colorful theme is best if you want to highlight limited-time deals and a countdown timer on the top of your homepage.
Ves Kasitoo comes with a product-oriented design which attracts customers at the first sight.
- Deal products carousel with Touch Optimization
- Offers Off Canvas Menu
- Dedicated Customization Services
- Fast Checkout and Page Load Speed
Featuring a pro designed magento 2 template, F2 is designed according to the latest web trends. This theme can be easily adapted to any project of any kind with its compelling look and an unmatched functionality.
- Unique Catalog Page
- Allows Custom Page Design
- Ajax shopping cart
- Configurable swatches
FreeGo is a free and highly responsive theme with a clean and elegant design. It features a flexible, highly customizable, and a powerful backend panel that helps to build a fully functional online store.
- Sold Out Label Extension
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Child Theme Ready
- Product Zoom Pro
5 Paid Magento 2 Themes
With more than 17000 customers, Porto is one of the most famous and best Magento 2 themes. It offers highly optimized speed and mobile responsiveness. The basic license for this theme starts from $99.
- Unlimited Header Layouts
- Easy Customization
- Support Many Extensions
- Free Update Guarantees
Beat is fully optimized for mobile and offers a clean, vintage, and impressive look. It allows you to display your products and services in a very attractive and eye-catching way. You can get this theme for $84.
- 6 Different Homepage Options
- Drag and Drop Page Builder
- Touch Optimized Product Slider
- Powerful and User-Friendly Admin Panel
- Multi-Languages and RTL Ready
With easy to use and fully responsive layout, Ultimo will suit every type of store, optimized for SEO. You can buy this premium magento 2 template for $99 and enjoy all the features listed below.
- Customize sub-themes
- Offers Fluid Grid System
- Multistore Ready
- Powerful Mega Menu
This is one of the most expensive themes on our list of Magento 2 themes. But we believe JewelRix it is worth your money. Costing around $179 this black luxury theme comes loaded with features.
- Mega Menu Extension to Create Beautiful Menu
- Features Film Slider
- Ajax Search and Wishlist
- Unique Catalog and Product Pages
- 24*7 Live Chat Support
Last on our list of Magento 2 themes is Claue, a theme that offers 20+ homepage layouts. This theme is built on MGS Front-End Builder and offers tons of extensions like Mega Menu, Store Locator etc. The regular license of this theme will cost you $99.
- Detailed Documentations and Guides
- Allows Easy Grid Configuration
- Easy to Edit CMS Content
- Offers Integration with Instagram Shop
- 360 Degree Product View
Once you have decided which magento enterprise theme to go for, the next step is to install it. Here’s how to do it:
How to Install Magento Theme?
1. Download the zip file of any of your favorite Magento 2 themes. Once you unzip the folder you will get two directories: app and pub.
2. Next, you will have to upload the theme. You can use FileZilla or simply go to the root directory of your Magento 2 store. Upload both app and pub folder in the root directory.
3. You will have to run certain commands. For this, you have to connect your store via SSH and go to the root directory of your store.
4. Run this command to upgrade the setup:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Then run this command to deploy the static content:
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
5. After doing all this, all you have to do is apply the theme to your Magento 2 store. In your admin panel go to Content > Configuration.
6. Click on “Edit”
7. In the “Applied Theme” drop-down menu select the theme which you have uploaded. And click on “Save Configuration“
You have successfully added a theme to your Magento 2 store.
Heavy Theme Affecting Your Website Speed?
We mentioned the top magento 2 themes of 2020 in this article. I hope this post helps you to find the suitable Magento 2 theme for you.
While customizing your website make sure you keep a regular check on your website’s speed. The heavy theme with many images and scripts will affect the speed. This is where your hosting provider comes into play.
Switch to a Magento hosting provider that guarantees fast speed and lets you work on your favorite theme.