There are few simple steps to clear your magento cache. Following are listed below:
1. Clearing application level cache using magento admin panel.
- Login to magento backend.
- Go to System > Cache Management.
- On this page all types of cache clear options are available, choose and use as per your requirement. (Like JS/CSS cache , Image cache , Zend cache etc.)
Note: There is one more easier way to flush cache apart from magento backend. you can simply use shell or ftp access and remove the content of “var/cache” & “var/session” directory in your magento data directory of hosting server.
2. Clearing database level cache.
- Login to magento database (most common option available is using phpMyAdmin).
- Truncate the below listed database tables if they contains any data (don’t worry truncating these tables is completely safe):
3. Clearing network level caching (like CDN)
Our clients are provided with a CDN purge URL. On accessing it through any browser automatically refresh CDN cache.
Note: If you are using cloudflare caching the follow this to purge cache : How do I purge my cloudflare cache
If you are still facing the issue you can simply raise a ticket.