Magento has undergone a revolutionary change in 2019, this year promises even more developments and new exciting features. For the first time ever, Magento Meetup was held on January 25, 2020, in Jaipur.
The first edition of Magento Meetup in the Pink city Jaipur was quite successful.
Many national and International speakers grazed the event including Joseph Maxwell (Founder- SwiftOtter), Arun Bansal (Founder & CEO- ServerGuy), Kamendra Rao, Manish Mittal, Anoop Singh Chauhan and Vikrant Shukla (Business Solution Architect- Adobe).
Magento Developers, CMS solution providers, budding entrepreneurs, project managers, agencies and eCommerce store owners from all over the country participated in this event to connect with like-minded people.
These types of events help in collaborating with other Magento professionals on various kinds of projects.
Magento Meetups are a great way to recognize and build a strong eCommerce community so that everyone can succeed and find solutions together.
Twitter was flooded by Magento enthusiasts excited to be a part of this event:-
ServerGuy has always been an active member of the Magento community. Not only we sponsored the event, but our CEO, Mr. Arun Bansal shared his ideas on “How to scale your Magento store?”
The event ended with a networking session, after party and cool giveaways.
Missed Magento Meetup 2020 in Jaipur.
Join us at Next Meet Magento 2020, Mumbai.
Meet Magneto is going to happen at The Leela Hotel, Mumbai on 1st Feb 2020. It is an excellent learning opportunity for Magento Merchants and Developers to learn from various national and international speakers.
If you want to keep up with the latest trends in the e-commerce industry and enhance end-to-end customer engagement, then you won’t miss this opportunity at all.
Mr. Arun Bansal, CEO of ServerGuy is one of the prominent speakers at the event. He will be sharing his insights on ‘Improving the Loading Speed of Magento Store’.
Other prominent speakers include –
- Ben Marks- Magento Evangelist, Adobe
- Marsha Naidoo- COO, Magemojo
- Stefan Willkommen- CEO, Techvision
- Antons Sapriko- CEO, Scandiweb
- Vikrant Shukla- Business Solutions Architect, Adobe
Key facts about the events:
- 600+ Attendees
- 25 National and International speakers
- 25+ Business, Technical and Keynote Sessions
Here are the Merchant Benefits of attending this event:
- Special Sessions on creating a high impact on personalized customer experience and visual engagement across the Magento store.
- Networking Sessions- Excellent opportunity to network with Industry experts, Developers, Partners & Service Providers.
- Global Event- Technical Sessions from global Magento leaders on Magento PWA, Magento Upgrade, Payment Industry, Cloud application management, Scaling & Performance, etc.
- Free Swags- Get free swags like Event T-Shirt, Diaries, Laptop Bag, Surprise Gifts from different sponsors, etc.
You can also visit Meet Magento website to register for Meet Magento 2020 event.
Join us at the event on February 1, 2020. The #MM20IN hashtag on twitter will keep you updated about the event.