ServerGuy is committed to serving the Magento community. We are continuously helping the store owners in achieving their maximum potential.
ServerGuy is dedicated to building a supportive community around Magento.
This week, we collaborated with Adobe to organised the Magento Meetup at Chandigarh.
On 3rd December, our CEO, Arun Bansal, shared his insights on scaling the Magento Store at the Magento Meetup.
The whole event was dedicated to eCommerce Industry, optimum tech stack and the best ways for the development of Magento store. It was insightful for the developers and business owners.
The attendees got a chance to interact with the speakers directly and ask their questions.
The Meetup Plan:
- Why it is important to get Magento Certified? by Joseph Maxwell
- Magento B2B Landscape from India Perspective by Vivek Raina
- Scaling Magento by Arun Bansal (CEO of ServerGuy and Breeze.io)
- The Art of Requirement Gathering by Vikrant Shukla
- Achieving high performance and scalability using Magento – Boutiqaat Case Study by Kamendra Kumar Rao
The Meetup was indeed very successful. Both speaker and attendees learned a lot from each other.
This event provided an excellent opportunity to network with others from the Magento community and learn a bit more about how others are using Magento.
ServerGuy distributed the Magento Swag Mugs to the attendees.
ServerGuy is always looking for ways to give back to the community.
Subscribe and follow us on social media to get the updates for future events.
Or else keep checking our Blog.