Frequently Asked questions
Dedicated Server Hosting is the ultimate web hosting solutions.
In short, dedicated hosting is a solution when you rent an entire physical server for your websites. You do not share this server with anyone so it can be configured to meet your specific requirement. Since all of the resources (RAM, CPU, Disk Space, etc) of the server are yours and you do not have to share them with any other users, you should experience enhanced website performance and better stability.
When you purchase the Dedicated Servers from ServerGuy, we tailor it to suit best with your project. Be it apps, websites, video streaming, or high-end graphic designing, we will configure the server as per your need.
You will also have full root access to configure the changes you want. With the entire physical server backing up the project, dedicated servers are the ultimate solution for rapidly growing businesses.
If you are looking for a hosting that gives you total access to the servers and be able to support scaling business with reliability, then dedicated server hosting is the best solution for you.
The number of websites that can be hosted on dedicated servers depends on the resources you choose. If the site is not taking many resources, you can host more sites on the same server, and if the sites require more resources, you can add more hardware to dedicated servers.
In other words, dedicated servers have no limit to and you can host as many sites you want.
Yes! Our team of dedicated server experts can help you in server migration from another host, custom server settings and server-level optimizations.
You can contact our dedicated server experts to discuss the migration procedure and charges.
A single IP address is provided with each dedicated server. Additional IP addresses can be purchased upon request. [Note: Justification for these IP addresses must be in compliance with APNIC guidelines].
At ServerGuy, you get the choice of both Managed Dedicated and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers.
Unmanaged Dedicated Servers:-
- You get full access to your server and you can customize it according to your needs.
- They are cheaper than managed servers.
- You have to take care of its performance, optimization, security, and updates on your own.
- If you have the technical knowledge and time to manage a server, then only it is the right option for you.
- But if you don’t, then you’ll hit problems from day one.
Managed Dedicated Servers:-
- If you choose managed dedicated hosting, then you don’t need to have any technical bent.
- It is far less work and requires little expertise.
- If something goes wrong and you’re stuck, you can call our team of solution architects to give you a hand.
- We take care of managing and optimizing your server for best performance.