Linux/Cloud Support Engineer
ServerGuy is a leading Platform as a Service (PaaS) for Hosting WordPress & Magento.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for determined Support Engineers with outstanding communication skills who can provide enterprise-level support to our growing client list.
Our Stack – NodeJS, Terraform, Ansible, RunDeck, LXC, ZFS, ELK, Nginx, AWS, Zabbix, Prometheus, Kubernetes
- Deliver excellent customer support via email/helpdesk, and live chat
- Server Monitoring & Incident Response
- Deploy, Automate, Support, and Troubleshoot services
- Migrate Applications to our Platform
- Build, operate and support AWS Cloud environments
- Write, update and enhance documentation including Playbooks
Provide periodic reports regarding maintenance and upgrade activities
- Experience as a Hosting Support Specialist or similar role
- Experience with Linux-based servers & Virtualization
- Experience with cPanel/WHM Control Panel
- Technical awareness and ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Experience with the WordPress/Magento stack (PHP, MySQL)
- For Remote Workers: Quiet working environment free of distractions
- For Remote Workers: Reliable high-speed Internet connection
- Experience writing Bash, Python and Ansible scripts
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Security & PenTesting
Why will your work be awesome?
- Work From Home Opportunity
- Chance to work on cutting edge technologies
- Medical Insurance
- Reimbursement of Certification Exams
- Best learning experience
- Opportunity to work in a dynamically growing international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact.